Your Key to Office Success
For any business selecting a new or additional office space can be a mammoth task ΓÇô but it needn’t be if you choose a serviced office. Whether you are looking for additional project space or a satellite office, or are a new start business looking for your first office, serviced office space can be the key to office success:
- Low costs: serviced offices are rented on a license agreement paid monthly to your office provider, and means no capital outlay and the maximum financial risk is only one months rent, which, depending on the size and location of your chosen office, can be as little as ┬ú200. If for whatever reason you are unhappy or no longer require the office, at the end of the month you can pack up your paperwork and vacate the office with no comebacks.
- Motivation: Is working from the spare room getting beyond a joke? If you have a clean, tidy, fully functional office to go to on a daily basis, you will have the motivation to take your business to the next level, especially if you have extras of serviced offices such as meeting rooms, networking events and business support to assist you along the way.
- Image: Use the image of the business centre to your advantage and gain the corporate image your business deserves – without the high costs! Use serviced office facilities including reception area & staff and meeting rooms to wow your visitors.
- Socialise: If you are a new start company or self-employed, you will be well aware of the feeling of isolation sometimes felt when working form home. Use the community within your business centre to build contacts, interact with other businesses and create new business opportunities.
- No technology hassles: Serviced office providers offer a complete range of solutions including internet connection, security, support and the latest in phone systems, so you know you will be getting the best technology for no hassle.
- Maintain control: Flexible terms of occupation means you never have any long term commitment and can adapt your office space to fit with your business needs.
There has been significant growth in demand for flexible office space solutions throughout the UK, and so business centres are offering more and more services and incentives to businesses in order to secure their occupancy – meaning you will be able to get the best deal! Use the officebroker.com online office space search facility to locate the best office space deals in your chosen search area.