officebroker.com Launch Award to Celebrate Excellence
officebroker.com launches the ‘Business Centre of the Month’ award
Staffordshire based officebroker.com, which helps the owners and landlords of over 2500 serviced office buildings throughout the UK to find and place business tenants, took the decision to create the ‘Business Centre of the Month’ award to celebrate serviced office centres that deliver exceptional levels of service and generate a positive business community.
Originally announced in their March 2010 industry newsletter, office providers from all over the country flooded officebroker.com with reasons why they should claim the title of Business Centre of the Month.
The title, which will not only see their business centre take pride of place on the officebroker.com homepage, also provides a free video tour for their online profile to help highlight the building to prospective tenants.
“Those that provide excellence from the top down – this is what our Business Centre of the Month award is all about,” explains Jim Venables, Managing Director of officebroker.com and brainchild of the new award scheme.
“Interaction, community and an active online profile to help promote the industry are all important factors in achieving this award,” continues Jim, before explaining why celebrating these centres is so important.
“Serviced offices are, after all, home to thousands of business of all shapes and sizes – including many start-ups and SMEs. Those that generate and maintain a positive environment in which these businesses can flourish should be recognised and praised – this is exactly what our award does.”
Given the strong response and high number of entries from serviced office providers, all keen to show that they are a great place to do business, selecting a winner for the award has been tough. But after much deliberation, the inaugural winner of April 2010’s Business Centre of the Month was the Chertsey centre of serviced office provider Orega.
For more details about officebroker.com’s Business Centre of the Month award, and to find out how to enter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0870 112 3667 (opt 2).
Find out more about the winning centres here:
- February 2013: Forsyth Business Centres – Hemel Hempstead
- January 2013: Clarendon Business Centres – Prama House
- December 2012: Office Space in Town – Euston Tower
- November 2012: Oswaldtwistle Mills – Oswaldtwistle Mills Business Centre
- October 2012: Unit Management – Trident Court
- September 2012: Orega Ltd – High Holborn
- August 2012: The Office Group – Warnford Court
- July 2012: Cobalt Business Exchange – Highbridge Business Park
- June 2012: Anywhere Offices – Athelney House
- May 2012: Brentano Suite – Whetstone
- April 2012: DBH – Pioneer House
- March 2012: Pure Offices – Kestrel Court
- February 2012: Bracken Business Centres – Calls Wharf
- January 2012: Forsyth Business Centres – Forsyth House
- December 2011: Serviced Office Company – Imperial Court
- November 2011: MWB Business Exchange – Knightsbridge
- October 2011: Ranola Properties Ltd – Brook House
- September 2011: Clarendon Business Centres – Prama House
- August 2011: Lester House Group – Lester House
- July 2011: Executive Offices Group – No.1 Cornhill
- June 2011: City Spirit – St Pauls
- May 2011: Office Space in Town – Temple Court
- April 2011: Fasset Property Services – Caswell Science & Technology Park
- March 2011: Harley Scott – Liverpool Business Centre
- February 2011: dbs Managed Offices – The Old Rectory
- January 2011: Orega Ltd – The Beehive
- December 2010: icon Business Centres – Thorpe Park
- November 2010: Thremhall Park, Stansted
- October 2010: Leigh House, Leeds
- September 2010: The Office Group, Farringdon Too
- August 2010: Touch Business Centre, Stirling
- July 2010: Esselco Services – 3 Lloyds Avenue
- June 2010: Wenta – Business and Technology Centre
- May 2010: Portal Business Centres Ltd – Dallam Court
- April 2010: Orega Ltd – Chertsey Business Centre