Contenders Announced for Business Centre of the Year 2011
Following the announcement of our Business Centre of the Month Award winner in December 2011, the 12 centres that make up the shortlist for officebroker.comΓÇÖs Business Centre of the Year Award have now been finalised.
Throughout 2011 we have received an unprecedented amount of entries from business centres right across the UK. The standard of centres vying for the title has risen yet again and each month, the task of selecting a winner from the shortlist is becoming more and more difficult.
Each entry for Business Centre of the Month is supported by case studies and stories of how the team have gone that extra mile for their clients, along with numerous testimonials from tenants praising the centre and highlighting its key advantages. On a monthly basis, Chris Meredith – officebroker.comΓÇÖs Head of UK Sales – selects a winner from the shortlist with the help of approvals or recommendations from our team of Account Managers, and this yearΓÇÖs list of winners resembles the very best from the serviced office spectrum, from large-scale corporations such as MWB Business Exchange to independently-run business centres like Brook House in Uxbridge.
But as if the decision to select a winner each month isnΓÇÖt hard enough, Chris now has the unenviable task of selecting an overall winner as officebroker.comΓÇÖs Business Centre of the Year 2011.
The award has always been about celebrating centres that offer a supportive environment for their clients to thrive and grow, and every business centre that has won the monthly award this year is a true barometer for the industry. Not only do they offer an excellent level of customer service for their clients and a professional work environment, they also value relationships and take the time to build a productive working relationship with their officebroker.com Account Manager, which enables the officebroker.com team to find the very best solution for their clients and ensures the process is pushed along swiftly and efficiently.
The award for Business Centre of the Year 2011 will go to one of the 12 buildings that has won a Business Centre of the Month title this year. One of these 12 business centres will win Business Centre of the Year 2011 – look out for the announcement on our Blog and News pages in January 2012:
Business Centre of the Year 2011 shortlist:
- January 2011: Orega Ltd – The Beehive, Gatwick
- February 2011: dbs Managed Offices – The Old Rectory, Glenfield, Leicestershire
- March 2011: Harley Scott – Liverpool Business Centre, Liverpool
- April 2011: Fasset Property Services – Caswell Science & Technology Park, Northamptonshire
- May 2011: Temple Court – Cardiff
- June 2011: City Spirit St Pauls – Birmingham
- July 2011: Executive Offices Group – No.1 Cornhill, City of London
- August 2011: Lester House Business Centre – Bury
- September 2011: Clarendon Business Centres – Prama House, Oxford
- October 2011: Ranola Properties Ltd – Brook House, Uxbridge
- November 2011: MWB Business Exchange – Knightsbridge, London
- December 2011: Serviced Office Company – Imperial Court, Manchester
Happy Christmas and best wishes for a healthy and prosperous 2012!