Small Business? Reap the Benefits of Serviced Office Space
Serviced office space. In short it is flexible, hassle free office space and is becoming an increasingly popular office space choice among both multi national corporations and small businesses. As a small business, there are many benefits to be taken from choosing a serviced office space for your business.
Here are just 5 of the value adding services available with serviced office space to give you an idea of what you can expect:
- Professional Business Image: Serviced office space provides you with your own private office space to work from which is accessed via a shared reception area. This gives you a comfortable everyday workplace environment aswell as a superb first impression of your business for any visiting clients who are greeted by business centre staff in the reception area. Business Centres are also located in prime business districts and areas, meaning you benefit from a first class business address.
- Pay-as-you-go Services: As a new start or small business, keeping costs to a minimum is of huge importance. So employing someone to undertake all of your administrative tasks is not always an option, meaning it is up to you to catch up on all admin tasks ΓÇô but not if you are a serviced office tenant! The majority of Business Centres employ reception staff to meet and greet visitors. These support staff will also undertake secretarial or administrative tasks for the tenants of the building often on a pay as you go service so you can use the services as much or as little as you need. This is also true of meeting and board rooms which can be hired for use by the hour, half or full day as and when you need them.
Browse serviced office space to see benefits available to your business
- Defined Costs: Serviced office space is let on a flexible monthly agreement called a license agreement. This monthly fee includes not only your office rental costs but also rates, serviced charge, building insurance, furniture, internet access, telecoms, etc. This fully inclusive cost means you can easily manage your monthly budget without worrying what bills are associated with your office costs.
- Networking: Business Centres actively encourage business communities. With many businesses all operating under one roof the networking opportunities available to you are endless. Take advantage of any networking events organised by your Centre Manager to get new business and use the services offered by other companies within the building.
- Time saving: Save valuable time by not having to worry about the important (but unprofitable!) side of running a business. Business Centres are responsible for building and office maintenance, cleaning, IT issues and maintenance, meaning you have more time to run your business.
As one of the most effective ways of gaining a great office space with no hassle, no long term commitment and for a far more reasonable cost than you would first imagine, serviced office space is a fast growing market, meaning there is more choice than ever before with an office to suit every budget.
See which serviced offices are available in your chosen location