Seven Keys to Office Success
If you run a small or new start up business, finding and moving into your new office can be a scary prospect. Serviced office space makes this a less painful experience, and can lead to a most enjoyable workplace environment.
Read on to discover the keys to office space bliss
- It costs less than you think: Licensed offices mean no capital outlay and the maximum financial risk is only one months rent, which, depending on the size and location of your chosen office, can be as little as ┬ú200. If for whatever reason you are unhappy or no longer require the office, at the end of the month you can pack up your paperwork and vacate the office.
- Motivation: Do you lack the motivation to get out of bed? Is working from the kitchen table or spare room getting beyond a joke? If you have a clean, tidy, fully functional office to go to on a daily basis, you will have the motivation to take your business to the next level, especially if you have extras of serviced offices such as meeting rooms, networking events and business support
- Image: Use the image of the business centre to your advantage and gain the corporate image your business deserves – without the high costs! Use serviced office facilities including reception area & staff and meeting rooms to wow your visitors.
- Socialise: If you are a new start company or self-employed, you will be well aware of the feeling of isolation sometimes felt when working form home. Use the community within your business centre to build contacts, interact with other businesses and create new business opportunities.
Use the community within your business centre to build contacts, interact with other businesses and create new business opportunities
- Focus: Over half of small businesses cite finding and keeping the right staff one of the hardest parts of their job. Although this is important, it detracts from the main part of your job – growing your business. Within a serviced office, you can use the reception and administration staff supplied by the business centre, meaning you can safely hand over any tasks that need completing to centre staff safe in the knowledge they will be looked after and taken care of whilst you focus on growing your business.
- No technology hassles: Serviced office providers offer a complete range of solutions including internet connection, security, support and the latest in phone systems, so you know you will be getting the best technology for no hassle.
- Stay in control: Flexible terms of occupation means you never have any long term commitment and can adapt your office space to fit with your business needs.
There has been significant growth in demand for flexible office space solutions throughout the UK, and so business centres are offering more and more services to businesses in order to secure their occupancy – meaning you will be able to get the best deal!