Moaners, Smackers And Snakes At Work
A report by on-line commercial office space firm officebroker.com said every office had a worker whose habits annoyed colleagues. The report listed some of the most common workplace personalities as:
- The Hipster – wears the shiniest suit and the silliest socks.
- The Borrower – always borrowing items from colleagues.
- The Snake – slimy, limp hand shaker who slithers around and stares at colleagues for far too long.
- The Smacker – slurps their way through lunch.
- Pussy Galore – sweet yet neurotic colleague whose desk is covered in pictures of cats.
- Moaning Minnie – complains all day long.
- The Gossip Monger – loves a good drama and is always first to share any scandal.
- The Sniffer – Women, or men, who overdose on perfume or aftershave and waft through the office.
- The Message Mangler – takes a message but always forgets to find out full details.