If You’ve Got A Big Secret, Don’t Tell The Office Gossip
According to a report by officebroker.com, we all have colleagues whose habits annoy us.
It has drawn up a list of workers’ personalities, including:
- The Hipster – he wears the shiniest suit, loudest tie and silliest socks and is a grand master of the fake golf swing, finger pistols, thumbs up or spin bowl action.
- The Borrower – just don’t leave anything lying around.
- The Snake-slimy, limp hand shaker who stares at colleagues longer than should be allowed.
- The Smacker – who slurps their way through lunch, talks with their mouth full and shares far more of their lunch than they should.
- Pussy Galore – sweet yet neurotic colleague whose desk is covered in pictures of cats and who loves to share stories of her moggie’s ‘cute’ and ‘amazing’ antics.
- The Message Mangler – always forgets to ask where the caller is from or take a contact number.