Got Something to Shout About?
Regular readers of our blog will know that we are always keen to publish news from our office providers.
In March alone, we received news stories and press releases from a number of office providers including Portal Business Centre, i2 Office, Fasset Ltd, Business Environment and Bizspace.
The variety of news we receive stretches from announcements of a new business centre or company expansion, to welcoming a new team member or sharing some charity fundraising news.
We publish numerous stories from office providers on our blog every single week, and it’s a great way to get your business centre ‘out there’ and put your news under the noses of the wider business community.
Our stories appear in search results on both Google and Google News, and our blog consistently clocks up around 1,000 visitors every week.
With every story you send us, we will write a blog post and include a link to your officebroker.com office listing, and what’s more it’s completely free – we are more than happy to publicise your news and it won’t cost you a penny.
So however big or small your announcement, send your stories to our news team at officebroker.com and give your centre an extra boost.
Send your press releases to Jo or Simon at email@example.com or speak to us on 0870 112 3667 (opt 2) to discuss your ideas further.
Here is some of our most recent press release coverage:
- i2 Office: i2 Office’s New Glasgow Centre Passes Halfway Occupancy Point
- Citibase: Citibase on Target Following Strong Trading Year
- Fasset Ltd: Langstone Technology Park marks a Successful First Year
- Portal Business Centre: Road Trips & Boy George ΓÇô Something Funny for Money
- Business Environment: Cheapside Office Space Filling Up Fast
- Orega Ltd: Orega Welcomes Two New Members to their Growing Team
- Ventia Ltd: New Midtown Location for Ventia
- Bizspace: Bizspace’s Property Director appointed as WiP Chairman
- City Spirit: Record Occupancy Levels for Birmingham Office