8 Reasons to go for a Serviced Office
Serviced office space offers you a wealth of services, many of which are included within your monthly license fee. Here are some of the great extras you can take advantage of:
- Excellent first impressions: with an imposing reception area, clean & tidy washrooms and friendly business centre staff to greet your guests you will have no worries about that all important first impression. All of the costs associated with the up-keep of these areas is the business centreΓÇÖs responsibility.
- Full board & rent: serviced office tenants can hire fully equipped board rooms as and when they need them – by the hour, half day or full day. Why pay extra monthly rent for a space you may only use for a couple of hours? Get all the benefits of the extra space without the cost.
- Food, glorious food!: have you got an important client you need to impress? Your business centre can provide catering services to accompany your meetings, so that you can tempt your visitors with a spot of light lunch.
- Body & mind: many business centres provide on-site gym and spa facilities for serviced office tenants to take advantage of.
- Secretarial & admin support: An urgent report to write? Masses of paperwork? The administrative support provided by your business centre, with professional staff offering quick and accurate support can save you employing an extra member of staff.
- Don’t worry about IT: serviced offices have the best and fastest internet connections installed, so you just plug in and start working. With onsite IT support staff, you don’t have to worry if there is a problem.
- Business support & advice: business centres often provide a range of support and advice from one-to-one business advice to networking events for all of their clients.
- Access all areas: don’t tie yourself to the office! Larger office providers often have business centres throughout the UK in key business locations. Use these facilities when you are on the road.
This is just a small snippet of the benefits of choosing a serviced office – you get a whole lot more for your money when you go serviced!
Many business centres offer really unique services – why not use the officebroker.com service to take a look at the office space available in your area and see what you could be missing out on!