8 Great Extras of Serviced Office Space
Serviced office space offers you a wealth of extra services, many of which are included within your monthly license fee. If you are considering moving office, or are currently located in serviced office space and want to make the most of your business centre, here are some of the great extras you can enjoy:
- Excellent first impressions: with an imposing reception area, clean & tidy washrooms and friendly business centre staff to greet your guests you will have no worries about that all important first impression. You do not have to spend a penny on the up keep of these areas either!
- Full board & rent: business centres allow their serviced office tenants to hire board rooms as and when they need them – by the hour, half day or full day. Why pay extra monthly rent for a space you may only use for a couple of hours? Get all the benefits of the extra space without the cost. Your business centre will also provide state of the art equipment for presentations if needed
- Food, glorious food!: have you got an important client you need to impress? As well as hiring a fully equipped meeting room, your business centre can provide catering services, so that you can tempt your visitors with fresh and tasty food for a spot of light lunch.
- Body & mind: many business centres provide on-site gym and spa facilities for serviced office tenants to take advantage of.
- Secretarial & admin support: paperwork mounting up? An urgent report to write? One of the great extras with serviced office space is the administrative support provided by your business centre, with professional staff offering quick and accurate support at a fraction of the cost of hiring a new member of staff.
- Don’t worry about IT: serviced offices have the best and fastest internet connections installed, so you just plug in and start working. With onsite IT support staff, you don’t have to worry if there is a problem.
- Business support & advice: if you are a new start business and are unsure which direction to take, or simply need some advice, business centres often provide a range of support and advice from one-to-one business advice to networking events.
- Access all areas: don’t tie yourself to the office! Larger office providers often have business centres throughout the UK in key business locations. Take advantage of the ability to use the facilities at these business centres the same as you would the facilities in your serviced office building when you are on the road.
Get all the benefits of the extra space without the cost.
This is just a small snippet of the benefits of choosing a serviced office – you get a whole lot more for your money when you go serviced!
Many business centres offer really unique services – why not use the officebroker.com service to take a look at the office space available in your area, and speak to a member of the officebroker.com team to discuss some of the more unusual benefits offered by some of our business centres.