5 ways Small Businesses Benefit from Serviced Offices
Save money with a serviced office
The serviced office market is one of the fastest growing in the UK. All types of businesses use the facilities available, from large multi-national companies through to new start up enterprises. They all enjoy the benefits of complete flexibility where office space is concerned.
Here are 5 ways in which serviced offices and business centres benefit small businesses:
- Image: Serviced offices provide you with an attractive workplace environment and an excellent business address. This means you can enjoy modern, well presented surroundings daily, and also promote a great business image when you have visitors.
- Flexibility: This is one of the most attractive elements of serviced offices. As a tenant, you do not have any long term commitment, with rental agreements from 1 – 12 months. You can upsize or downsize as your business needs change. Documentation is also clear and simple so there is no need for costly legal involvement.
- Defined Costs: One of the most important considerations for a new or small business in controlling overheads and cash flow. By choosing serviced office space, you will find most of your most costly monthly overheads are included in the monthly fee you pay the business centre. This encompasses rent, rates, service charge, internet access, telephone systems, etc.
- Networking & inter-trading: As there are many different businesses working under one roof within a business centre, there are countless networking and inter-trading opportunities right on your doorstep! Many business centre managers organise networking events and business lunches for tenants to share information and contacts
- Time saving: To any business time is crucial, so using serviced offices completely removes some of the more time consuming (but un-profitable!) tasks of running a business. Business centres are responsible for building and office maintenance, cleaning, administration work and IT issues – meaning you have more time to run your business.
Advice from officebroker.com
Serviced offices are one of the most effective ways of gaining a great office space with no hassle, no long term commitment and for a far more reasonable cost than you would first imagine – remember, serviced offices are aimed at smaller or new start companies, so business centres are aware of budgetary constraints.
To ensure you get the very best deal, use officebroker.com. With the widest, most comprehensive choice of office space throughout the UK you know you will be getting the very best office for your money. The service is free of charge so you have nothing to lose!