7 Cool, Creative and Quirky Manchester Offices
These days, Manchester is hot property. And we’re not just talking about office space (we’ll get to that in a moment).
This summer, a report called ΓÇÿBeyond the CityΓÇÖ pitched Manchester to outperform some of the world’s major cities for jobs growth over the next five years. Described as “booming”, Manchester – once referred to as ‘Warehouse City’ – is now better known for its exciting creative scene, employment prospects and business growth agenda.
The report found that Manchester’s steady employment growth now makes it the seventh best employment hotspot in the UK.
Even better, this upward trend is set to continue, as economists paint a positive picture of ongoing growth in the professional services industry over the next five years.
Salford has also seen impressive growth in employment, which is largely linked to the development of MediaCityUK.
Add it all together and you’ve got some pretty compelling reasons to set up shop in Manchester. But where do you go? And which Manchester office space is the right choice for your business?
To give you a start, we’ve collected 7 amazing Manchester offices listed right here on officebroker that epitomise the cool, creative and quirky nature of this buzzing corner of the North West. Broaden your perspective further by searching for Manchester office space here on our website.
1) Piccadilly, M1: Not to be confused with the famous record shop (or the yellow relish), office space in Manchester’s Piccadilly doesn’t get much smarter than this. Stylish, sophisticated and oh-so charming, this gorgeous spot occupies a central location and oozes prestige. These serviced offices are housed in a Grade II listed building with a modern fit-out, exposed brick walls and fantastic views over Piccadilly Gardens. Read more >
2) King Street, M2: Guaranteed to make you feel like royalty. From its commanding corner position on one of Manchester’s most important historical thoroughfares, this King Street property is a class act. The business centre is beautifully decked out and flooded with natural light, and even has its own roof terrace – perfect for lunch breaks or entertaining clients after-hours (champagne reception, anyone?) Read more >
3) Oxford Street, M1: In business, first impressions are everything – and this magnificent property is second to none. It’s a stunning Grade II Listed building with classical good looks, including Portland stone frontage, a majestic marble lobby, ornate staircases and, best of all, a winning smile on reception. Come and be charmed at this beautiful period property. Read more >
4) Hardman Square, M3: Spinningfields is one of the buzzwords of Manchester’s business district, and this superb office space is right in the thick of it. Occupying a landmark glass-walled property on Hardman Square, this fully serviced business centre is kitted out with everything a growing business could ever need. There’s also bicycle storage and showers for the health conscious (and a gym across the street), and for everyone else, a hearty dose of cafes, restaurants, shops and bars within easy reach. Read more >
5) Brown Street, M2: If skylines are your thing, step this way. Sitting pretty in the heart of the city centre is a superb serviced office with spectacular city views (see image, top). The boardroom has floor to ceiling windows and an extensive vista taking in oodles of rooftops and landmarks. It’s a pretty impressive building too, designed by renowned architects HKR. Beautifully finished with spotlights, designer furniture, a smart business lounge and the latest gadgetry, this is every inch a Class A serviced office. Read more >
6) Lever Street, M1: Cool and colourful with a Google-esque vibe, this funky office space in Manchester’s Northern Quarter is perfect for ambitious businesses looking for a quirky, collaborative workspace. Read more >
7) Trinity Street, M3: Demonstrating the sheer variety of serviced office space in Manchester, we move from contemporary cool to craftsmanship with this iconic ex-brewery on Manchester’s Trinity Street. Its soaring chimney and comforting sturdiness tell many stories about the city’s hardworking industrious past, which are still alive and well inside the walls of this unique serviced office space. We can’t promise beer, but we can give you an awesome workplace environment in this inspiring corner of the city. Read more >
Thirsty for more? From coworking and serviced space right through to conventional managed offices, start your journey with a Manchester office space search or pick up the phone for a free and impartial chat with one of our local consultants.